Adding, Importing & Sharing Calendars.
- In Outlook Web Mail at the bottom left of the page click on the Calendar icon.
- Click on Add Calendars on the left to create custom Calendar.
- Click Create Blank Calendar. Name Calendar based on its purpose.
- At the top right select Share and choose the calendar you want to share. Or go to Outlook settings
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
- Choose how you want the person to use your calendar:
- Can view when I’m busy lets them see when you’re busy but doesn’t include details like the event location.
- Can view titles and locations lets them see when you’re busy, as well as the title and location of events.
- Can view all details lets them see all the details of your events.
- Can edit lets them edit your calendar.
- Delegate lets them edit your calendar and share it with others.
- Select Share. Users will be notified that a calendar was shared with them.
How to completely move a Google Calendar to Outlook Calendar and stop using Google Calendar.
- Log on to your Google Calendar.
- Go to Settings.
- Find the calendar you want to export.
- Choose Export calendars.
- Select a location to save the file.
- Go to the saved location and unzip the file.
(Right-click the file and choose Extract All.)
- If you have multiple Google calendars, you’ll see a file for each one in the folder.
Now you’re ready to import your Google Calendar into Outlook Calendar.
- Go to your Outlook Calendar on the web.
- Click on Add Calendar.
- Select Upload from file then select Browse.
- Find and select calendar file you downloaded from the extracted folder.
- Click on Open.
- Then Select the Calendar you would like to import into.
- Then click on import. It will notify you when it is complete.
Now you can share that calendar with the users that need access.
Why Switch from Google shared Calendars to Outlook Web Calendars.
- It’s already integrated in our email system and domain.
- Better Security.
- Better Sharing & Collaboration for employees with Monarch emails.