Monarch Roofing is the leading provider of roofing solutions to all Commercial and Residential Owner. We take pride in installing the best roofing system that offer the best protection available and is specific to the coastal warm and humid area. Our roofing system used are proven to lower long term cost and increase the curb appeal. We specialize in all roofing aspect including Metal, Tile, Shingles and Low Slope Roofs.
Monarch Roofing is Certified with all products used including (not limited) to: GAF Master Elite, GAF Master Commercial, Duro-Last Installer, GACO.
Project Manager for Commercial Department:
The Sales position reports to the Commercial Division Manager. This position is responsible for generating leads, building customer relationships, closing contracts and collaborating in the production of jobs based on manufacturer specification to meet warranty requirements, local codes and customer expectations. Job requires sales and hands-on production training.
- Understands all flat and low slope roofing systems, including, TPO, PVC, EPDM, Coatings, etc. and pursues continued education on new technologies and roofing systems to stay ahead of the market trends;
- Gathers information about the project in site visits for the completion of accurate estimates;
- Presents the proposal/estimates to the customer/HOA or management company, maximizes each opportunity and builds relationship towards contract signature;
- Collects signed paperwork from customer after the sale to kick start production process;
- Helps to keep customer informed after the sale on the job progress;
- Develops leads, and works with marketing team on lead generation initiatives;
- Becomes a company advocate;
- Promotes the company, products and solutions in weekly networking events (i.e. BNI, B2B events, etc.) and/or group presentations (i.e. builders, HOAs, etc.);
- Remains on site for projects and works with the production team when needed;
- Helps to ensure installation meets manufacturer specifications depending on the system/warranty requirements;
- Ensures all commercial projects and expenses maximize company profitability;
- Communicates with Project Coordinator, Estimator, the production team and the Division Manager regularly;
- Works with manufacturer representatives and field inspectors to gain additional knowledge of roofing systems and installation methods;
- Aids the Production Coordinator, Estimator, the production team and Division Manager in scheduling proper crews to each project to maximize their potential and increase production;
- Assists with all Division needs with regards to training, business development and future growth opportunities
Qualities Characteristics Aptitude:
- Experience in construction needed. Experience in roofing preferred;
- Team player orientation. Ability to interface with all levels within the organization and external parties;
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality required;
- Efficient work ethics;
- Must be a self-starter, goal oriented, cooperative, and have a high energy level;
- Must be organized and systematic in work;
- Strong work ethics;
- Positive and Polite;
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- College Degree preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products;
- Completes advanced training and certification with GAF (shingles/low slope) and Mule-Hide EPDM;
- Completes hands-on production training on the field with production team and crews;
- Completes sales training with Division Manager;
- Completes the GAF installer guide within first month.
- Completes 2 GAF training yearly on installation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 4 years (Required)
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- TPO, PVC, EPDM: 2 years (Preferred)
- Myrtle Beach, SC (Required)
- Drivers (Required)
- United States (Required)
Click Here to fill out our Job Application Form