Monarch roofing is the leading provider of roofing solutions to all Commercial and Residential Owner. We take pride in installing the best roofing system that offer the best protection available and is specific to the coastal warm and humid area. Our roofing system used are proven to lower long term cost and increase the curb appeal. We specialize in all roofing aspect including Metal, Tile, Shingles and Low Slope Roofs. Monarch Roofing is Certified with all products used including (not limited) to: GAF Master Elite, GAF Master Commercial, Duro-Last Installer, GACO.
The Estimator position reports to the Commercial Manager, this position is responsible for helping project manager complete accurate estimate based on manufacturer specification to meet warranty requirements and Coastal Carolina codes. Job requires on sites test and in office computer estimating through advance software.
- Gathers sufficient information, on site for tear off projects, to meet manufacturer specification depending on the system/warranty requirements
- Prepares accurate estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Completes accurate estimates, new construction, by reading carefully spec books to meet all bid requirements
- Completes take – off using different online software
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Conducts himself in a professional matter
- Provides daily report to Commercial Manager
- Conducts inspection
- Completes job cost at project termination
- Keeps customer database and follow on leads
- Meets customer and able to present well prepared estimates in a way to maximize opportunity
Qualities Characteristics Aptitude:
- Construction experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Read blueprints and Understand specs
- Must be able to manage multiple task and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally
- Must be goal oriented
- Must be organized and systematic in work
- Integrity and Honesty
- Carries valid driver license at all times
- Must have scheduling skills
- Follows direction precisely
- Eager to help others and team player.
Location and Type:
Full time employment, Myrtle Beach SC
- College Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word Excel
- 2 years of in office estimating or website design/programming
- Completes the GAF installer guide (first month)
- Completes 2 GAF training yearly (installation)
- Construction: 1 year
- Project Management: 2 years
- Estimating: 1 year
Click Here to fill out our Job Application Form