Do you have storm damage? Our teams in Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, and Wilmington are your insurance advocates!
If you’ve experienced a hail storm or major wind storm, such as a hurricane, Monarch Roofing will help you through the insurance claims process.
Monarch Roofing is HAAG certified which means that we have an advanced understanding of wind types and related wind effects for the purpose of accurately inspecting and assessing a roof following a wind event. Often, people can get their entire roof replaced for just the cost of a deductible!
After a storm, here are the steps to follow:
- Call Monarch Roofing for a free Storm Damage analysis – we will review your roof to see if replacement is needed and if an insurance claim based on storm damage can be made.
- Monarch will provide a picture report and storm damage analysis and suggestion for next steps.
- Monarch will review your insurance company’s findings to help get your new roof replacement processed according to the insurance company’s requirements.
- Monarch will repair/replace the roof as required and provide needed documents to the insurance company.
- You then have the best warranty in the business for your roof and a great peace of mind going forward!